Website Green Room Stories
Music is personal. We believe the stories behind it should be, too. That’s why we created a new type of media company — one that gives musicians and industry professionals a platform to be candid about their lives and careers. The result is a collection of first-person essays, videos, and live events shared with a global audience. Artists get to tell unfiltered stories, and readers get a new insight into the music industry. So whether you’re interested in folk, pop, hip-hop, EDM, or something in between, Green Room Stories gives you an inside perspective on the music you love.
As a Social Media Intern for the Media Content team, you will support the planning, monitoring and execution of the social media channels — including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram of Green Room Stories branded video programming and editorial content.
We are based out of Austin, TX and this position can be remote.
Details about the role:
- Brainstorm and attend meetings to assist with strategy and provide creative ideas
- Create, post, and track posts across various social media platforms.
- Develop and foster an engaging atmosphere through channel monitoring, user interaction, and listening to our social media audiences, engaging as appropriate.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of the social content calendar, with posts drafted and scheduled for future publication dates
- Research industry best practices and techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our social media efforts.
- Assist with the implementation and creative brainstorming for contests and giveaways
- Monitor and track performance of posts, assist with weekly preparation of reports, analysis, and share data as directed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field — or working towards completion
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication while adhering to project guidelines for tone and voice
- Passionate about music and artists, particularly A&R and talent discovery
- Availability ranging from 5-10 hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com